Making a difference in our community and around the world.
You are saved to live a life on mission—an important goal or purpose that is accompanied by strong conviction. Once you are saved, you are given a unique role only you can play. No matter how long you’ve been a Christian, you can make an impact on the life of others by joining CurrentMissions, here locally, or around the world.
Jesus told us to go everywhere in the world and tell the Good News to everyone. With mission opportunities in Bulgaria, Japan, and New Zealand, you can impact others around the globe.
2 WAYS TO HELP
You can donate any non-perishable food.
Canned pasta sauce
Canned fruits & vegetables
Be part of the team.
You can help us by arranging, bagging, and distributing the groceries.
Current at Krause
Diamond Willow Ministries
Mustard Seed Network
Mustard Seed is a network of churches in urban Japan, where a staggering 99% of the country is non-Christian. Led by Jay and Caitlin Greer, their mission is to glorify God by guiding people to know and grow in Christ. Through four church plants in Nagoya, Osaka, Kobe, and Kyoto, they thrive by preaching the Gospel, gathering to worship, and bearing much fruit.
The Trusty Family
The Trustys are church planters in Papamoa, New Zealand, where only 2% of the population attend any kind of church. They’ve founded a community-minded church and have a strong outreach to children and youth.
DIAMOND WILLOW | FT. THOMPSON, SD
Our team will travel to South Dakota to assist with a medium to large scale construction project on their property. The project is to be determined by their leadership team.
Applicants should be prepared to work long hours in potentially harsh weather. The environment will be potentially hazardous in many ways. We will have bunkhouse-style accommodations during our stay. Team members should be in generally good health, able to lift 50 pounds, and have the ability to be physically active for long periods of time.
Previous experience is not necessary. However, those with construction backgrounds are especially valuable on this trip.
- Team leaders: Tim Salas & Joshua Siergey
- Application deadline: February 28, 2021
- First team meeting: February 28, 2021
- Approximate individual fundraising goal: $1500
Please prayerfully consider how you might be involved and be aware of these preparatory steps:
- Obtain a passport immediately for international trips. This process costs approximately $100 (not included in the trip cost) and takes 4-6 weeks.
- Carefully and prayerfully read the information about the trips planned for 2021 and check your calendar/schedule to see if you are able to participate.
- Submit an application for the trip by the application deadline along with a $100 non-refundable deposit.
- Commit to five or six team meetings.
- Begin formulating a list of supporters who will help fund the trip. Fundraising will be discussed and questions answered at the first meeting.